MHUSD Britton After School Sports
To be eligible to play after school sports, all athletes must maintain a minimum of 2.0 grade point average and good citizenship. No fee charged to play. Practices and games are held from 3:05 pm-5:00 pm Mondays through Thursdays. A game/match schedule will be developed and published online in early September.
- Cross Country* and Girls Softball- Late August- Early October.
- Girls Basketball and Wrestling – Early October Early December.
- Boys Basketball- Mid- November- Early February
- Volleyball and Soccer- Late January- Early April
- Track and Field*- The week of Late March- Late May
*- No Cut; everyone makes the team
Both Girls and Boys Basketball has a 6/7 and 8th grade team. All other sports have a boys team and girls team of all three grades. We do not have a baseball team because no schools offer boys baseball. The 6th graders do not have their own team because many of the schools in the league do have 6th graders on campus. The school provides the uniform, which must be returned at the end of the season. The player must provide practice wear.
Athletic Director: Coach Jim Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Our league was suspended in ‘20-21 due to the pandemic. We will resume hopefully in the fall ‘21. All sports and dateline are subject to change.