Assistant Principal’s Corner
Hello from the A.P.’s corner.
If you’re here looking for information going into the 2017-18 school year, here are some quick items.
- Last year’s agenda can be found here: http://britton.mhusd.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Britton-Student-Agenda-1617.pdf
- We will update to our new agenda as soon as we get it in. There are minor changes mostly reflecting our switch as a PBIS school.
- Bell schedule. Our days will be slightly longer. 8:55-3:01p, every day. Optional zero period will begin earlier for our ELD students.
- Schedules - Class schedules can be picked up on Tuesday, August 15th, if they have a completed Emergency Card and Signature Page (7th graders also need to have the TDAP immunization record on file with the school). Schedules will be distributed in the auditorium. 6th grade schedules will be available from 12:00-1:00, 7th grade schedules will be available from 1:00 - 2:00 and 8th grade schedules will be available from 2:00 - 3:00.Teacher and/or class requests/switches will not occur until after the first 2 full weeks of school have passed. At that time, students may pick-up a form from their counselor that requires a parent signature.
- Construction - The fences should be installed in the fall and the big work should start a few weeks later. Most work will occur along Monterey and Keystone, at the corner. Please take this into account as you plan for drop offs and pick-ups during the fall.